- Roadside Lodging and Easy Access to Rt. 219.
- We are 16 miles North of the Southern Terminus.
- Easy in, easy out, less than 40 seconds from the highway.
- Secure and Dry Parking
- Nearby Points of Interest: New River Gorge and Gauley River Whitewater, Snowshoe Mountain, Highland Scenic Highway, Hanging Rock Observatory, Sandstone Falls, U.S. Rt. 219
- Route Sheets and GPX Files Available for Self-Guided Tours of the Area
Mt. Motorcycles leans heavily toward off-road and dual sport disciplines, but that doesn’t mean we can’t accommodate street bikes too.
If you are travelling Rt. 219 and need a relaxing place to lay your head, we are here for you.
If you are interesting in spending a couple of days riding along the West Virginia/Virginia Border, we hope you’ll consider basing your ride here.